Why not just use one of those do it yourself WIll or Trusts?
Why even bother with a Will? Doesn't everything just pass to my spouse?
Death and Taxes
Estate Planning and Probate
- Wills – simple & complex
- Living Wills Guardianships and conservatorships
- Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts
- Trusts – testamentary, living and charitable
- Protective trusts for children or the elderly
- Advance Healthcare Directives, Health Care Proxies, and Powers of Attorney
In each instance, we carefully gather all relevant information and create a document that matches your particular set of circumstances. We can also help you to explore the exact type of instrument that would be of benefit to you and your family. We also offer a flat rate fee for simple wills